We handle posting, scheduling, answering questions, driving engagement, and more across any social media channel. This can also include up to and including 24/7 coverage (or any chunk of hourly time in between) with a talented team of individuals who have a thorough understanding of your project and your customers. With a heavy focus on Twitter, Reddit, and Medium, we do the heavy lifting through channels where the blockchain community thrives. A day in the life of our community managers:
- Fight spam, scams, and negativity / FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) by deleting messages and banning users.
- Engage and grow communities by through industry relevant, product-centrist discussions
- Group and nurture community members relevant to potential business development opportunities
- Heavy focus on Telegram and Discord
- Leverage chat statistics to increase personalization