Scaling a digital community in a noisy industry such as blockchain can be a burden to maintain. Community management is an excellent opportunity to influence your industry and grow your bottom line at the time time, but it requires dedicated strategy and real time upkeep, which can drain valuable resources just to keep up to par.
Healthcare is a very personal, so finding various balances across various channels is key. Our philosophy:
- Treat every piece of content like it will be the only piece of content your audience will engage with all year.
- Humanize the digital space whenever and wherever you can.
- Audience segmentation is a must.
- Think about who you’re talking to and how you’re telling the story based on the medium.
- When members of your audience make your brand a part of their identity, you’re doing something right.
Where is the ROI?
The ROI is in the data. Consumer analytics can tell amazing stories about the impact your mission is having. Understanding how to leverage this type of data can create opportunities for tipping points, where a well managed community starts to become a driving force for tangible growth. Our creative and content teams work together to deliver a unified message across all channels, discovering who is engaging with your brand and what their intention might be.
What we do
We handle posting, scheduling, answering questions, driving engagement, and more across any social media channel. This can also include up to and including 24/7 coverage (or any chunk of hourly time in between) with a talented team of individuals who have a thorough understanding of your project and your customers. With a heavy focus on Twitter, Reddit, and Medium, we do the heavy lifting through channels where the blockchain community thrives.
Day in the life of our community managers:
- Fight spam, scams, and negativity / FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) by deleting messages and banning users.
- Engage and grow communities by through industry relevant, product-centrist discussions
- Group and nurture community members relevant to potential business development opportunities
- Heavy focus on Telegram and Discord
- Leverage chat statistics to increase personalization
- Identify opportunities through audience segmentation
We can also work with you to drive engagement through other channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, or even personal employee accounts like your CEO’s personal LinkedIn account.
Generally speaking, cost is mostly determined by number of social channels managed and hourly time spent directly engaging conversational channels such as Telegram. It is common to spread time slots out over a day (i.e. 3 set of 4 hour blocks) as well as scale up such as a product launch cycle, then back down. For example, community management + social media management usually ranges from $8,000 – $13,000 per month dependent on your requirements.
Blockchain Healthcare Review is dedicated to creating thriving communities around brands and products that drive innovation.