Blockchain for Consumers
We seek to personalize consumer-centrist adoption by providing editorial content for digital health adopters to make well-educated decisions on how to engage with blockchain-based solutions based on their own clinical, financial, and personal lifestyle needs.
Use our blockchain intelligence data to analyze:
- Who is developing similar use cases?
- Which projects have failed? Who is winning?
- Technical and product due diligence White Papers/light papers/pitch decks
- Brand channels and communities
Use our data to search the world over for
- Who is developing similar use cases you are considering?
- Who has failed?
- Who is winning?
- Technical and product due diligence
- Access white papers/light papers/pitch decks
- Discovery of Brand channels beyond typical social media such as GitHub