Brennan is a blockchain consultant, emerging tech entrepreneur and startup advisor. He specializes in HIT blockchain implementation and is a subject matter expert in biomedical informatics, clinical decision support systems, drug design and pharmacy operations. He has developed patented blockchain technology and actively participates in blockchain working groups associated with organizations such as Government Blockchain Association and IEEE. His professional background includes roles as an enterprise healthcare strategy and analytics consultant.
Co-Founder, COO, QBRICS – http://www.qbrics.com
Responsible for working with enterprise clients and QBRICS engineering teams to develop implementation strategy for proprietary permissioned blockchain interoperability and data security technology. Accountable for long-term product innovation strategy and POC technical roadmaps for healthcare, logistics and supply chain sectors.
Editor in Chief, Blockchain Healthcare Review – http://www.BlockchainHealthcareReview.com Working on the front end of the booming blockchain industry as a member of the press, I engage with and report on those who define the front lines of blockchain innovation in healthcare. Through the publication, I regularly participate in healthcare related conferences either as a speaker or panel SME as well as drive technical consulting with healthcare organizations and strategy consulting with blockchain startups.
Contributor, Blockchain in Healthcare Today – http://www.BlockchaininHealthcareToday.com
Blockchain in Healthcare Today is the 1st peer reviewed, scholarly journal on blockchain technology for healthcare. It is the newest title in the forward reaching Partners in Digital Health portfolio.
Columnist, Telehealth and Medicine Today – http://www.TelhealthandMedToday.com
I cover emerging blockchain health informatics applications in relation to telehealth. TMT is a scholarly journal covering technology trends in the medical innovation space and has an audience of approximately 30k members.
- Rutgers University, M.S. Biomedical Informatics
- University of Louisville, B.A. in Psychology & English
Blockchain startup advisor
- Blocks of Healthcare Insight – BTC Manager
- Blockchain Solution to Prescription Drug Prices – Bitcoin Magazine
- Blockchain and VA Health System – Nasdaq
- Putting Some Teeth into Bitcoin – CoinCap
- Blockchain HIE Overview: A Framework for Healthcare Interoperability – Telehealth and Medicine Today
- Using Telehealth as a Model for Blockchain HIT Adoption – Telehealth and Medicine Today
- Data Analytics Consultant – Humana
- Strategy Consultant – Humana Pharmacy
- Ecommerce Program Manager – LEAP Agency