We are creating the first comprehensive business ecosystem for blockchain adoption in global healthcare. Our ecosystem engages each profile in value chain driving adoption. This includes patients, innovators, investors, private enterprise and government, all of whom are seeking to avoid the pitfalls of evaluating emerging-market data, and successfully using it to support strategic decisions.
- The Tate Chronicles: Brennan Bennett, Founder of Blockchain Healthcare Review – HealthcareNow Radio
- Blocks of Healthcare Insight – BTC Manager
- Blockchain Solution to Prescription Drug Prices – Bitcoin Magazine
- Blockchain and VA Health System – Nasdaq
- Putting Some Teeth into Bitcoin – CoinCap
- Blockchain HIE Overview: A Framework for Healthcare Interoperability – Telehealth and Medicine Today
- Using Telehealth as a Model for Blockchain HIT Adoption – Telehealth and Medicine Today
- How Crypto-Economics is Redefining Telemedicine – Telehealth and Medicine Today
- Leverage Experience in Bioinformatics When Considering Blockchain-based Product Development in Healthcare – LinkedIn
- Review of Healthcare Leadership Op-eds: Experts Top Blockchain Predictions for 2017 – LinkedIn
- Connecting Blockchain in healthcare with Bio-IT World Conference & Expo – LinkedIn
As the barriers to entry for blockchain adoption continue to fall, there is an exponentially increasing need for rock solid integrity in information to guide personal decisions. There is a need for more sophisticated tools to identify opportunity, conduct due diligence, and execute.
The hype of this evolution is anchored in its ability to create free market opportunity for patient-centrist innovation, which is actively leveling the playing field for consumer engagement in healthcare delivery. Enterprise institutions are responding by increasing their budgets year over year. These budgets invest i n blockchain savvy human capital, innovation labs, and are just now tip toeing into production. Their objective- lower administrative costs and streamline better clinical decision support.
Known for being a trusted resource, digital health adopters flock to our community to connect with free market healthcare delivery applications. Innovators engage the very same community to find consumers and/or the type of business network participants needed to spur growth for their use case. Investors leverage market research and business intelligence to analyze how blockchain is affecting any segment of interest. Both enterprise and government benefit from expert solution design as well as digital media licensing for executive education.
Contact us today to talk about your blockchain healthcare mission.